When i logged into my facebook ,i saw something amazing!apart from “marking you safe” ,Facebook has started an initiative to help earthquake victims in Nepal with International Medical Corps.
according to facebook,”International Medical Corps’ emergency response teams are operating mobile medical units to deliver critically needed medical care and medicines to the regions hardest-hit by the earthquake. They’re distributing hygiene kits, water purification tablets and other supplies to keep families healthy. Moving forward, your gift will help teams support survivors, restore healthcare and help Nepal rebuild.”
Here’s what i saw..
Here’s the link for more information https://www.facebook.com/nepalearthquakesupport
The quake, which struck on Saturday, is now known to have injured at least 7,000 people. Vast tent cities have sprung up in Nepal’s capital, Kathmandu, for those displaced or afraid to reach their homes.Prime minister of Nepal told that the death toll may go around 10,000.
Several aftershocks have been reported – the latest on Monday night. Across the country, thousands are camping outside for the third night and sleeping in their cars. There are shortages of water, food and electricity, and fears of outbreaks of disease.
it is said that a water bottle is sold for $5!and people are not able to obtain food from 2 days.
At this time Help from facebook will boost the rehabilitation process.
- Temporary Solution If You Received Message That Crashed Your iPhone - February 16, 2018
- This Vulnerability in phpMyAdmin Lets An Attacker Perform DROP TABLE With A Single Click! - December 29, 2017
- NO! That Windows Update Will Not Save You From WannaCry! - May 22, 2017
- [Incident Response]: How To Stay Protected From A Ransomware Attack like Wannacry? - May 14, 2017
- How to Identify a Phishing Email, Website and Where To Report? - March 5, 2017