Net Neutrality issue just got sparks when TRAI (The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India ) released a PDF containing names,emails and the content of their email sent demanding net neutrality.Before some time TRAI asked people and telecom operators to send their views about net neutrality.and over a million people sent emails to TRAI.
Another tweet from AnonOpsIndia trolling TRAI for being unable to handle DDOS attacks.
the hacker group also warned that ,the website will be hacked again.we checked out the status for trai.gov.in from isup.which said it was down!
here’s the link to check your name if you sent your opinion to TRAI for #NetNeutrality:
the link may stop working if TRAI removes the content,or the website is hacked.
- Crypto-Mining Marketplace NiceHash Fixed a Vulnerability Which Leaked Miners’ Information - January 27, 2019
- How to watch movies via flash drive in Sony Bravia? - July 8, 2018
- How to create a great proof of concept video? - July 8, 2018
- Temporary Solution If You Received Message That Crashed Your iPhone - February 16, 2018
- This Vulnerability in phpMyAdmin Lets An Attacker Perform DROP TABLE With A Single Click! - December 29, 2017