Net Neutrality issue just got sparks when TRAI (The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India ) released a PDF containing names,emails and the content of their email sent demanding net neutrality.Before some time TRAI asked people and telecom operators to send their views about net neutrality.and over a million people sent emails to TRAI.
Another tweet from AnonOpsIndia trolling TRAI for being unable to handle DDOS attacks.
the hacker group also warned that ,the website will be hacked again.we checked out the status for trai.gov.in from isup.which said it was down!
here’s the link to check your name if you sent your opinion to TRAI for #NetNeutrality:
the link may stop working if TRAI removes the content,or the website is hacked.
- NO! That Windows Update Will Not Save You From WannaCry! - May 22, 2017
- [Incident Response]: How To Stay Protected From A Ransomware Attack like Wannacry? - May 14, 2017
- How to Identify a Phishing Email, Website and Where To Report? - March 5, 2017
- Things To Know While Playing ‘Online Games’ - January 2, 2017
- This WhatsApp Hack Will Empower You To Take over ‘Any’ WhatsApp Group - November 13, 2016