In India, the copyright of computer software is protected under the Indian Copyright Act of 1957. Copyright protection for software with an individual author lasts for the duration of the author’s life and continues 60 years after the author’s death.
Software Piracy in India.
1. When you use Home License Software in Office, it’s Piracy.
2. If you copy a legal software meant for one Machine on another, it’s Piracy.
3. When you use 3 users license on 4rth Machine, its Piracy.
4. When you make duplicate CD or DVD of your own licensed software CD, it’s piracy.
5. When you download or upload licensed software from free websites providing pirated software, it’s piracy.
6. When you have single user license software and you use 3 different login id and 3 different persons use same software, it’s piracy.
Penalty: Police can raid your office or house and can arrest you without warrant.
Using pirated softwares, is a warm welcome to malwares and hackers. Use original software/games/apps and stay safe.
- How to watch movies via flash drive in Sony Bravia? - July 8, 2018
- How to create a great proof of concept video? - July 8, 2018
- Temporary Solution If You Received Message That Crashed Your iPhone - February 16, 2018
- This Vulnerability in phpMyAdmin Lets An Attacker Perform DROP TABLE With A Single Click! - December 29, 2017
- NO! That Windows Update Will Not Save You From WannaCry! - May 22, 2017